1) Polymeric concrete is a durable channel with high strength and chemical resistance. It is long lasting and has no hazard to environment, so can widely used for drainage systems.
2) All our channels are made of polymer concrete, 1000mm long and the CO (internal width) is from 100mm to 500mm, comply with EN1433, class from A15 to E600. About the grating material we usually use cast iron, stainless steel, galvanized steel and fiberglass, etc.
3) The versatility of our channels allow application to reach from residential, Commercial, industrial to agricultural–bungalows, condominiums, gardens, pedestrian and cyclist areas, driven roads, car-parks, highways, industrial areas, etc.
Advantages of Poymer concrete channel
1)The material is polymer concrete, more lightweight, non-freezing.
2)Flat surfaces for a smooth-flowing of liquids, avoiding, at the same time, internal sediment of any kind substance
3) Polymer concrete has better strength to corrosion,chemical agents and loadings.
4)The polymer concrete drainage channels'water absorption below the 0.3%
5)Possible to carry out very small handcrafts with good accuracy.
Construction of resin concrete drainage channel
1. Dig trench according to the size of drainage channel
2. Pouring concrete into surface drainage ditch
3. Install polymer drainage channel
4. Pouring concrete into both sides of drainage channel
5. Waterproof treatment of drainage channel interface,apply sealant at the joint of drainage channel
6. Clean the drain,fix the cover.
|Model||Inner Width（U/mm）||Total Height（H/mm）||Total Length（L/mm）|
High ways • Park zones • Sports facilities • Chemical substance producing facilities • Entertainment complexes • Garages • Walkers • Food industries schools • Commercial centers • Curbsides •Pool sides barbecue places on terraces • Harbors or airports which are high pressure grounds • Heavy load made stores and warehouses • Food industry channels which require resistance to acid
Packing Details : PP bag, Inner Carton, Outer Carton with pp belt, Pallet
Delivery Details : 25-30 days after order confirmed / deposit received.