Cangzhou Chuangxin with China Railway 22nd Bureau build a linear drainage system for Xiong'an High-speed Railway Station
Jan. 29, 2021
1. The area of the square is large, and there should be no water on the road
2. The drain must have a long service life
3. Strict cost control
4. The curved design of the drainage channel must ensure the beauty of the paving effect and the lowest cost .Manager Zheng, the technical director of our company, communicated in detail with the project leader of China Railway 22nd Bureau. After understanding the project requirements, the company immediately organized a technical team to discuss and provide detailed solutions.
6. If the area of the square is large, slit type continuous drainage is required, so it is recommended to use stainless steel 304 material side single slit type cover plate
7. The water ditch is made of 300*300 resin composite drainage ditch, and the resin composite drainage ditch is made of fiber, high-strength resin material and some auxiliary materials.
8. 3. After the technical director Mr. Zheng went to the project site of the Xiong'an High-speed Railway Station to see the arc of the drainage channel on site, he decided to suggest that the linear cover plate can be spliced with the arc to solve the customer's problem. After the company's commerce department and technology department actively communicated with the project leader, the solution provided by the company also received praise and any comments on the project, and decided to sign a supply agreement with our company on the spot.
The advantages of finished linear drainage channel are as follows:
1. In terms of performance, it can continuously collect water, has strong drainage capacity, and has reinforcing ribs to avoid ground settlement to a certain extent;
2. The smooth inner wall saves the maintenance cost in the later period;
3. Beautiful appearance, coordinated with the well-designed garden landscape plan, and all kinds of cover plates can be freely matched.
4. The construction is simple, fast, easy to transport, card slot connection, and bottom row opening, which greatly saves manpower and material resources;
5. In the use of the ground or roof with limited soil covering, its irreplaceability is more reflected. Because of its strong drainage capacity, the depth and width of the ground excavation are greatly reduced compared with the size of traditional drainage channel, It also solves the problem of limited soil covering.
The precast resin composite drainage channel can be widely used in pedestrian streets, garages, squares, sidewalks, parks and other areas. The gap design of the cover allows the drainage system to be perfectly integrated with the building. The beautiful linear structure fully conforms to the architectural aesthetics Requirements.